This beautiful hand-crafted Viking bracelet depicts the head of a dragon on each end. Dragons were very prominent in Viking / Norse mythology. In particular, the monstrous beast known as Jormungandr was a dragon-like serpent created by Loki whose existence threatened the entire world, forcing Odin to banish it to sea. The origins of this bracelet come from a 1000+ year old model found in an archaeological dig site in Gotland, Sweden.
This bracelet will be designed uniquely for you.
All our products are handmade by our master artists.
- Metal: Pewter (Tin). Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 6.5 - 8.5 INCHES (16 - 21 cm).
- Designed and handmade by skilled artisans.
- Wear your style with this custom-designed bracelet.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Great details.
- Perfect gift for loved ones.
- Ships worldwide.
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible. Since our crafted Jewelry is run entirely by one person and each piece is made by hand, please allow 2-4 weeks to the USA, 2-5 weeks to Europe and 3-6 weeks to Australia for the production and delivery time. Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail notifying you that it has been shipped.