There's an interesting story behind our Viking bear fleece blanket.
In Norse mythology, the Berserkers warriors were half naked and covered in furs, entered into combat in trance, possessed by hatred and blind fury, even without armor or protection.
The word berserker is derived from the Old Norse words ber-serkr meaning a "bear-shirt" i.e. a wild warrior. The berserkers did not fear pain and death and they had a strong desire to kill.
Made In The USA!
The fleece blanket features a lightweight, pill-free microfiber fleece that is not only supremely soft, but warm & cozy.
- Package includes: 1 * Blanket.
|| 40" x 30" (75cm x 100cm)
|| 60" x 50" (125cm x 150cm)
|| 80" x 60" (150cmx 200cm)
- Easy Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry on low heat, Avoid direct heat, Do not use bleach.
- 100% Polyester.
- Full Print Top With White Underside.
- Due to the light and screen difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Please allow 1-3 cm differences due to manual measurement.
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible.
Please allow 1-7 business days process time and 5-12 business day's delivery time to the USA, 2-4 weeks delivery time to Canada & Australia and 2-4 weeks delivery time to Europe.
Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number notifying you that it has been shipped.