There's an interesting story behind our Hall Of Valhalla Shirt.
Valhalla, Old Norse Valhöll, in Norse mythology, the hall of slain warriors, who live there blissfully under the leadership of the god Odin. Valhalla is depicted as a splendid palace, roofed with shields, where the warriors feast on the flesh of a boar slaughtered daily and made whole again each evening. They drink liquor that flows from the udders of a goat, and their sport is to fight one another every day.
MADE IN THE U.S.A!
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- The fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking and mildew.
- Each shirt is custom printed, cut and sewn just for you when you place your order.
- Keeps body warm in cooler climates.
- Weight: 4.5 - ounce.
- Made of: 50% poly, 25% /ring spun combed cotton & 25% rayon.
- Tear Away Lable.
- 1x1 rib knit neck.
Body Length at Back
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible.
Please allow 1-5 business days process time and 5-14 business day's delivery time to the USA, 2-4 weeks delivery time to Canada & Australia and 2-4 weeks delivery time to Europe.
Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number notifying you that it has been shipped.