The triquetra is a pagan symbol related with the Valknut (the warrior's knot), a symbol associated with Odin. It symbolizes Odin’s power to lay bonds upon the mind, turning men helpless in battle, or making them fearless and filled with battle-madness, intoxication, and inspiration. This Mask of Odin pendant pays homage to the Viking god Odin: ruler of Asgard, chief of the Aesir tribe of deities, father of Thor, rider of Sleipnir, wielder of Gungnir, and powerful shape-changing wanderer. The name Odin itself translates to "The Furious". This Viking style pendant is inspired by the many portrayals and interpretations of Odin.
This bracelet will be designed uniquely for you.
All our products are handmade by our master artists.
- Material: bronze, leather.
- Metal: Italian Bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%). Lead, cadmium, and nickel free.
- Italian genuine leather (thickness 3,5mm, width 1,4cm).
- Designed and handmade by skilled artisans.
- Wear your style with this custom-designed bracelet.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Great details.
- Perfect gift for loved ones.
- Ships worldwide. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible. Since our crafted Jewelry is run entirely by one person and each piece is made by hand, please allow 2-4 weeks to the USA, 2-5 weeks to Europe and 3-6 weeks to Australia for the production and delivery time. Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail notifying you that it has been shipped.