This beautiful hand-crafted Viking bracelet depicts the head of a wolf on each end. Wolves had great importance to Viking / Norse mythology, and this bracelet is representative of the monstrous wolf Fenrir who battles and slays Odin during Ragnarok (the end of the world). This style bracelet was actually worn by Viking people many centuries ago and is inspired by artifacts found on the Isle of Gotland (Sweden) and from dig sites in Iceland.
This bracelet will be designed uniquely for you.
All our products are handmade by our master artists.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver.
- Slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 7 - 8.5 INCHES (17 - 22 cm).
- Silver weight :2.29 oz or 65 g.
- Designed and handmade by skilled artisans.
- Wear your style with this custom-designed bracelet.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Great details.
- Perfect gift for loved ones.
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible. Since our crafted Jewelry is run entirely by one person and each piece is made by hand, please allow 2-4 weeks to the USA, 2-5 weeks to Europe and 3-6 weeks to Australia for the production and delivery time. Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail notifying you that it has been shipped.