There's an interesting story behind our Viking Roots Shirt.
Viking, also called Norseman or Northman, member of the Scandinavian seafaring warriors who raided and colonized wide areas of Europe from the 9th to the 11th century and whose disruptive influence profoundly affected European history. These pagan Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish warriors were probably prompted to undertake their raids by a combination of factors ranging from overpopulation at home to the relative helplessness of victims abroad.
Made In The USA!
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- The fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking and mildew.
- Each shirt is custom printed, cut and sewn just for you when you place your order.
- Keeps body warm in cooler climates.
- Weight: 4.5 - ounce.
- Made of: 50% poly, 25% /ring spun combed cotton & 25% rayon.
- Tear Away Lable.
- 1x1 rib knit neck.
Body Length at Back
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible.
Please allow 1-5 business days process time and 5-14 business day's delivery time to the USA, 2-4 weeks delivery time to Canada & Australia and 2-4 weeks delivery time to Europe.
Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number notifying you that it has been shipped.