There's an interesting story behind our Yggdrasil Tree Of Life Shirt.
Yggdrasil is an immense ash tree with branches that extend far into the heavens. Celtic mythology portrayed a tree of life connecting heaven and the earth. Viking mythology told stories of Yggdrasil, the great tree whose branches connected the nine worlds and continued on into the heavens. It is central and very holy in Viking mythology, and the gods hold their courts there on daily basis. Warden trees linked to Yggdrasil were kept as late as the 19th century in venerated areas of Scandinavia. Christianity also reference a Tree of Life in the Old Testament book of Genesis. This handmade watch was inspired by all of this rich legacy, where offerings were made to the trees, that were considered to be guardians and bringers of luck.
MADE IN THE U.S.A!
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- The fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking and mildew.
- Each shirt is custom printed, cut and sewn just for you when you place your order.
- Keeps body warm in cooler climates.
- Weight: 4.5 - ounce.
- Made of: 50% poly, 25% /ring spun combed cotton & 25% rayon.
- Tear Away Lable.
- 1x1 rib knit neck.
Body Length at Back
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible.
Please allow 1-5 business days process time and 5-14 business day's delivery time to the USA, 2-4 weeks delivery time to Canada & Australia and 2-4 weeks delivery time to Europe.
Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number notifying you that it has been shipped.